HYDRO-JETTING SERVICES FOR OTTAWA RESIDENTS
Get Rid of Stubborn Clogs Effectively
When your pipes and drains are seriously clogged and nothing seems to help them budge, you may need hydro-jetting services by Safari Plumbing. When we come in with our hydro-jetting equipment, we will blast away those impossible clogs, and make sure your pipes and drains will run smoothly once again. We typically reserve hydro-jetting for the worst kinds of clogs, so if you are feeling hopeless, give us a call. We will set up an appointment with one of our experts to assess the problem and determine if this service is right for you.
FOR STUBBORN DRAIN CLOGS THAT JUST WON’T SEEM TO BUDGE, CALL OUR OTTAWA PLUMBERS AT (613) 324-1636!
What Is Hydro-Jetting?
Hydro-jetting is a drain cleaning technique that we reserve for tough clogs that simply won’t budge with any other removal methods. We use powerful streams of water with up to 4,000 psi to blast away anything that stands in its way. This type of treatment is ideal for things like caked-on sludge and debris and even tree roots that have infiltrated the pipe.
What Are the Benefits of Hydro-Jetting?
Our Ottawa hydro-jetting service is growing increasingly popular at removing stubborn clogs. In fact, many home and property owners include hydro-jetting as part of their routine plumbing maintenance.
Here are some of the benefits of using hydro-jetting instead of other traditional clog removal methods:
- It’s effective: Hydro-jetting is extremely effective because it fully clears clogged lines and removes all traces of buildup and debris.
- It saves money: Although hydro-jetting costs more than traditional clog removal techniques such as snaking, it will often save you money in the long run. By clearing the entire pipe, hydro-jetting eliminates future problems.
- It saves time: This pipe cleaning method is also very efficient, typically taking less time than traditional methods.
- It’s sanitary: Unlike other methods of clearing clogs, hydro-jetting is a fast process which results in less time and contact with contaminants. Traditional methods bear the risk of sewage and debris coming into contact with your home and the surrounding environment.
- It’s environmentally friendly: Compared to the procedures and chemicals used in DIY methods, hydro-jetting is a greener option. It is even safe for buildings and homes located near water sources such as ponds, lakes, and rivers.
- It’s versatile: Hydro-jetting works well for both big and small jobs as well as residential and commercial applications.
- It’s good for preventive maintenance: Hydro-jetting keeps your pipes healthy and helps to prevent future plumbing problems.
Do you want to know what customers like you have been saying about our range of services? Take a look at our reviews page to find out. You can also save money on your next service with us when you visit our coupons page.
Don’t Try to DIY
The do-it-yourself method of hydro-jetting will only end in disappointment and possible injury, so we do not recommend this. Most homeowners won’t have access to the same tools as a professional drain-jetting plumber, but even if you do, it can cause damage to pipes and injury if the practitioner isn’t fully trained.
Why Consider Our Services?
Backed by more than 40 years of experience providing top-notch plumbing services in Ottawa, Safari Plumbing is your best choice for a hydro-jetting service that’s above the rest! You can always count on us to go above and beyond to make sure you are 100% satisfied with our service. In fact, we guarantee you will be.
Our team of respectful technicians will discuss pricing with you before any work begins in your home, and we won’t begin with work until you approve the price and services we are proposing. We insist that all our technicians wear shoe covers while inside your home and their job is not over until they’ve cleaned up the mess. Trust the professionals with your hydro-jetting needs!
IF YOU HAVE THE KIND OF DRAIN CLOG THAT JUST WON’T BUDGE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, IT MAY BE TIME FOR EXPERT HYDRO-JETTING SERVICES IN YOUR OTTAWA HOME. CALL US NOW AT (613) 324-1636.
ABOVE & BEYOND PLUMBING SERVICE
Our Standards Are Higher Than the Treetops
WHY CHOOSE SAFARI PLUMBING?
Licensed & Registered
We carry liability insurance so you can rest assured that you and your home will be protected. Licensed & registered by the Government of Ontario.
Expertly Trained Technicians
Our plumbers undergo weekly training and regularly attend seminars on the latest plumbing technology.
Done Right the First Time
Fully Stocked Trucks
Not only do our technicians always arrive on time, but each of our trucks carries a complete inventory of tools and parts.