OTTAWA EMERGENCY PLUMBING
High-Quality Residential Plumbing Repair Services
When you have a plumbing emergency, Safari Plumbing is here for you. No matter the time of day your crisis strikes, our Ottawa emergency plumbing experts have the tools and skills to get your problem fixed fast and fixed right.
We are backed by over 40 years of experience helping homeowners keep their plumbing systems working smoothly and effectively. From minor plumbing issues to full-blown catastrophes, there is no job too big or too small for us to handle.
For a quick assessment of your plumbing emergency and a solution that makes sense, call (613) 324-1636 today.
When to Call for Emergency Plumbing
In a perfect world, plumbing systems would work without any problems. The reality is that the pipes and fixtures in your home are susceptible to malfunction, especially as they age. That is when our Ottawa emergency plumbing pros come in handy.
Some plumbing issues can wait until the next day or sometimes even later. On the other hand, some problems need immediate attention. Generally, a plumbing problem becomes an emergency when it threatens your safety or the integrity of your home.
Situations that we consider as emergencies include:
- Broken water lines: If you realize this is happening, stop the flow of water if possible to prevent damage to your home. When we arrive we will uncover the source of the leak quickly.
- Blocked drains: A pipe clog can cause pressure to build inside your pipes. This can eventually cause a pipe to break or leak.
- Sewer line blockage: Blockage inside your sewer pipes can do major damage to your sewer line. If unchecked, sewer pipes can break.
- Water heater leaks: The scalding water inside a water heater can do serious damage if it is not addressed quickly. Stay safe by staying clear of your heating unit until a professional arrives.
- No hot water: This can happen at the least opportune time causing a disruption in your plans or routine. We can arrive quickly and resolve your hot water problem.
- Burst pipes: Flood damage can happen rapidly. Contact us so that we can stop any potential flooding before problems get worse.
- Overflowing toilet: If closing the toilet valve does not stop the flow, try shutting the flapper inside the toilet. If this does not solve the problem, get a professional on the scene as soon as possible.
- Leaking pipes: Try shutting the main water shutoff if you are experiencing a flooding issue with your pipes. This can reduce potential water damage from occurring before a professional arrives.
- Sump pump failure: If your basement begins to flood during wet or stormy weather, we can inspect, diagnose, and repair any issue you may have with your sump pump.
If you experience any of the above plumbing problems, it is crucial to contact a professional 24 hour plumber in Ottowa as soon as possible to avoid excessive damage and unnecessary costs.
Contact Safari Plumbing Today for Emergency Plumbing Services!
Plumbing emergencies can be extremely stressful. Let our Ottawa emergency plumbers handle the burden for you. The moment you contact our team, your problem becomes our problem. We will show up as quickly as possible and treat your property as if it were our own.
Don’t delay! Call (613) 324-1636 to get a plumbing professional heading your way.
ABOVE & BEYOND PLUMBING SERVICE
Our Standards Are Higher Than the Treetops
WHY CHOOSE SAFARI PLUMBING?
Licensed & Registered
We carry liability insurance so you can rest assured that you and your home will be protected. Licensed & registered by the Government of Ontario.
Expertly Trained Technicians
Our plumbers undergo weekly training and regularly attend seminars on the latest plumbing technology.
Done Right the First Time
Fully Stocked Trucks
Not only do our technicians always arrive on time, but each of our trucks carries a complete inventory of tools and parts.