CLOGGED TOILET REPAIR IN OTTAWA
Save Money with Expert Toilet Plumbing
There is nothing quite like a seriously clogged toilet to get you to stand up and take notice of your home’s plumbing system. When the water starts moving up instead of down, the only thing you want is a quick solution. Luckily, the experts at Safari Plumbing provide reliable clogged toilet repair and installation in Ottawa and the surrounding areas. When you have a clogged toilet and you aren’t sure what to do, we have the answer.
When to Call a Plumber for a Clogged Toilet
A number of different factors can cause your toilet to clog and it’s important to call in a reputable service provider as soon as you notice trouble.
Some of the signs to watch for are:
- Unusual gurgling sounds
- Difficulty flushing
- Or the toilet backing up and not flushing at all
What Are the Most Common Causes of Toilet Clogs?
Common causes include:
- Built-up clogs over time
- Flushing too much paper at one time
- Flushing non-water-soluble items
- Kids experimenting and flushing larger items
Best Way to Unclog a Toilet
Whether waste, toilet paper, or other items have clogged your toilet, it helps to know how to unclog a blocked toilet in a fast and effective manner.
Here are a few tips to bear in mind:
Use a Plunger
Plungers are among the most useful tools in any bathroom. Toilet plungers usually have a deeper cup than sink plungers, which makes them more effective at removing obstructions in your toilet. However, it is important to be careful with plungers as sometimes they can push the clog further down the line or damage the pipe.
Enlisting the help of a professional is always the best way to ensure your toilet clog gets resolved and doesn’t cause major problems in the future. At Safari Plumbing, our emergency plumbers use state-of-the-art technology to ensure the most accurate repair.
Depending on what we find during the inspection, we will recommend snaking or hydro-jetting to clear the blockage. If your toilet is older and frequently experiences clogs, we may recommend installing a new toilet.
Not sure if you’re ready to give us a call? Check out our customer reviews to learn what others in your area have to say.
Why Call Safari Plumbing?
While it may be tempting, or even seemingly successful, to try the DIY approach, calling in a professional is always the best way to go.
With our licensed plumbers, you get:
- Proper tools and equipment
- And effective troubleshooting ability to ensure things won’t get out of hand
You can always count on Safari Plumbing to provide you with the best clogged toilet repair services in Ottawa. With more than 40 years of experience in the plumbing industry, you’d be hard-pressed to find a better authority in the area!
Let’s take a look at some of the ways we provide service that’s above the rest:
- 100% satisfaction guarantee: Our job is not over until you are 100% happy with the outcome.
- Respectful and knowledgeable technicians: We respect your time by arriving on time with fully stocked trucks, and we respect your home by cleaning up after ourselves.
- Upfront pricing: We always discuss pricing before we begin work, so you don’t have to worry about any surprise charges coming up later.
- Quality products and expert service: We use only the highest quality products for all repairs, and our team is expertly trained to do the best job possible.
Clogged toilets are more than a little frustrating, and it’s always best to take quick action when it happens to you.
ABOVE & BEYOND PLUMBING SERVICE
Our Standards Are Higher Than the Treetops
WHY CHOOSE SAFARI PLUMBING?
Licensed & Registered
We carry liability insurance so you can rest assured that you and your home will be protected. Licensed & registered by the Government of Ontario.
Expertly Trained Technicians
Our plumbers undergo weekly training and regularly attend seminars on the latest plumbing technology.
Done Right the First Time
Fully Stocked Trucks
Not only do our technicians always arrive on time, but each of our trucks carries a complete inventory of tools and parts.